Redeeming Love Church is honored to be able to host a variety of on-going community opportunities and annual conferences throughout the year. Be sure to look to the website and weekly bulletin for conference information and refer to the list below for on-going community opportunities:
• St. Paul Healing Rooms | Mondays 6-9pm
For physical, emotional, or spiritual healing. No appointment needed. Enter RLC at door #2.
• Harbor Lights AA group | Tuesdays 7-9pm | Room 317
• Art Class | Tuesdays 4:45 – 6:30pm | Room 317
Lessons will be primarily in drawing and painting. Taught by Paula Lundquist who has been teaching for over 15 years. Contact Paula at 320-295-1145. All levels of ability are welcome.
• Through His Wounds | Tuesdays 7-8:30pm
We help people through struggles with addiction, grief, relationships, strengthening all of us in our walk with Christ. Meets in Pastor Mike’s Office.
• Codependency Recovery | Tuesdays 7-8pm | Rm 204
• Fare for All | One Monday per month 3:30 – 5:30 | Café.
Discounted fresh and frozen produce and meat. Cash, credit, debit and EBT payments accepted.
2017 Dates: Sep 18, Oct 16, Nov 13, Dec 11
• Manna Pantry Food Shelf | One Monday per month 4-6pm | Café.
Open to everyone! 2017 Dates: Sep 25 Oct 23, Nov 27, Dec 18
• Blessing Closet | Sundays after services or by appt. call 651-777-5200 | Next to Rm 317
Free clothing! Thank you for donating clean clothing in good condition, free of tears and stains.