Redeeming Love Church is honored to be able to host a variety of on-going community opportunities and annual conferences throughout the year. Be sure to look to the website and weekly bulletin for conference information and refer to the list below for on-going community opportunities:
• St. Paul Healing Rooms | Mondays 6-9pm
For physical, emotional, or spiritual healing. No appointment needed. Enter RLC at door #2.
• Art Class | Tuesdays 4:45 – 6:30pm | Room 317 – Enter RLC at door #4.
Lessons will be primarily in drawing and painting. Taught by Paula Lundquist who has been teaching for over 15 years. Contact Paula at 320-295-1145. All levels of ability are welcome.
• Harbor Lights AA group | Tuesdays 7-9pm | Room 317 – Enter RLC at door #4.
• Through His Wounds | Tuesdays 7-8:30pm | Pastor Mike’s Office – Enter RLC at door #1.
We help people through struggles with addiction, grief, relationships, strengthening all of us in our walk with Christ.
• Torah Study | Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm | Room 206 – Enter RLC at door #2.
Here’s a question. Why would anyone build a house without a foundation? Or why would anyone build their “dream home” without blue prints? It would collapse, wouldn’t it? But that’s what many of us followers of a Jewish Messiah, Jesus, have done. How? By not reading or studying the foundation books of the Bible – Genesis through Deuteronomy, the Torah. These vital books lay out the blueprints for our Heavenly Father’s work of salvation in Jesus and through His Spirit gives us powerful instructions for a godly life. Pastor Jay Christianson from Issachar Community (Shoreview) teaches the Torah here at Redeeming Love every Tuesday night. Everyone is invited, whether you’re a newbie or mature Christian. The class walks through the entire Torah in one year and you can jump in at any time. Even one class has gems you can take with you to enrich your life with Jesus. (If you’re coming, call Pastor Jay @ 651-247-5350 to get the section of scripture that we will be studying that week. It should be read in advance.)
• Codependency Recovery | Tuesdays 7-8pm | Rm 204 – Enter RLC at door #2.
An ongoing support group for those who are in a challenging relationship with someone struggling with addiction, mental illness, or abuse. It’s a Christian 12 step group, using the Bible, prayer, and Alanon literature in a safe place to share and grow in our recovery. FMI call 651-335-9767 or 651-895-3941.
• Fare for All | One Monday per month 3:30 – 5:30 | Café – Enter RLC at door #4.
Discounted fresh and frozen produce and meat. Cash, credit, debit and EBT payments accepted.
2018 Dates: Mar 19, Apr 9, May 7, Jun 11, Jul 9, Aug 6, Sep 10, Oct 8, Nov 5, Dec 3
• Manna Pantry Food Shelf | One Monday per month 4-6pm | Café – Enter RLC at door #4.
Open to everyone! 2018 Dates: Mar 26, Apr 23, May 21, Jun 25, Jul 23, Aug 27, Sep 24, Oct 22, Nov 26, Dec 17
• Blessing Closet | Sundays after services or by appt. call 651-777-5200 | Next to Rm 317
Free clothing! Thank you for donating clean clothing in good condition, free of tears and stains.