Skip to Content

Pastoral Care

Find information on how care for people like you

Need Urgent Care

Always Feel Free To Reach Out

Phone: 651-777-5200

If you are having an emergency we ask that you reach out to the following:

National Suicide Prevention: 1-800-273-8255
Emergency Services: 911


We believe that God answers prayers. Let us know how we can pray for you.

Wedding & Pre-Marital Counseling

We reserve our church facilities for weddings and pastoral staff for pre-marital counseling to our RLC and LICC attendees. Please fill out a request below and someone from our office will connect with you.


We reserve funeral services for current church members. Please contact the church office for further details.

Pastoral Care FAQs

  • Can I get old marriage/dedication certificates from you?

    The pastor that performed your ceremony keeps copies of your Marriage Certificate. If they are still on staff here we can help you get that. If they have moved on from RLC you will need to reach out to the pastor yourself. Baby Dedication certificates are not kept.

  • Who can use our building?

    RLC reserves use of their building for their members, regular attenders, and ministry partners.

  • Can I use your building to have my wedding there?

    RLC reserves the use of the facilities for our members, regular attenders, and LICC members and regular attenders.

Have a Question?

Reach out , get answers