At RLC Kids, we love kids and desire to partner with parents. We believe that each child has the God-given ability to lead in their area of influence to Love God and Love People. RLC Kids serves children and their families from infancy through grade 5.
It is our passion to provide ministry programs that help kids experience for themselves who God is, how He sees them, and how much He loves them. It is our mission to partner with parents to support the spiritual leaders of our homes.
Together, we can help young leaders grow to Love God and Love People.
List of kids options
- Sunday 10:30 am service Kid’s Church and early-age childcare
- Royal Rangers
LOL4G is a discipleship program that has a legacy of godly women coming alongside girls, guiding them on a path to become mature and godly women who realize their importance in the kingdom of God. Our mission is to see every girl love the Lord with her whole heart so she can establish her own legacy of loving others.
Discipleship Goals: As we aim to disciple young ladies to love God and love people, we will:
- Mentor girls into a trusting relationship with
women of faith,
- Encourage girls to spend time with the Lord,
- Teach the girls to Serve others,
- Draw the girls into His presence so they can
determine their unique purpose,
- Challenge the girls to Examine their hearts
and minds, learning how to make situations right,
- Refine Attitudes to develop a daily commitment to approaching life with love, joy, peace, and thanksgiving,
- Build Character to reflect the character of Jesus Christ,
- Help girls develop Community and become courageous Leaders in their Relationships.
What to Expect: Rangers is a Bible Club for boys. We provide men with the tools to model Christ-like manhood as they mentor boys from kindergarten to fifth grade. Weekly experiences and activities are enhanced with a rewarding advancement program designed to give the boys a sense of achievement and purpose through interactive learning and fun activities. Boys learn to study and apply what the Bible says about integrity, doctrine, worldview, cultural issues, and manhood. In addition, the Royal Rangers ministry molds boys into servant leaders, teaching them vital social and service skills while equipping their attitude for leadership. Here are a few things your son can look forward to this year:
- January – Pinewood Derby
- May – Statewide Campout for 3rd grade and up
- Quarterly awards ceremonies.
These are the people you should know
Kid’s Ministry Director
Kid’s Ministry Assistant
Girls Ministry Leader
Girls Ministry Leader
Royal Rangers Leader
Have a Question?
Reach out, get answers.